- Code of Conduct is always available – please see the CoC pages on the website of a specific conference. This policy applies to all participants, partners and staff, and failing to comply with the Code of Conduct can result in being denied access to the conference.
- Our conferences reserve the right to deny access to individuals or companies that have violated the Code of Conduct. If you have any questions, please send them to [email protected].
- The Code of Conduct enforcement team is available throughout the entire event and afterparty to address any issues.
- Security staff is available at the venue at all times, with multiple spots with extra supervision.
- Every attendee is free to use pronoun stickers which are available at the registration.
- We strive to create a diverse group of speakers. Our conferences have an open Call for Papers. We are however not committing to a certain quota at this point. Our program committee does not follow a full blind selection process since we aim for the best speakers in the industry. We use a number of selection criteria to nominate our workshop/conference speakers, and diversity plays a crucial role.
- All conference sessions are held in English. Attendees are encouraged to speak English or their own language to engage in conversation.
- The venue has good acoustics and a visible screen will be ensured. Anyone with mobility, hearing or vision concerns can reserve seats.
- Live transcription is available during the talks.
- Our speakers have been advised to avoid using epilepsy-inducing videos and animations, however we cannot fully guarantee compliance.
- If you require an assistant to help you at the event, their access is free of charge.
- The conference venues are fully equipped for wheelchair access, and there are elevators and ramps available.
- Our bathrooms are all-gender, multi-stall, and barrier-free.
- Service dogs are welcome.
- We have rooms suitable for breastfeeding, meditation, and praying. A kids corner with a baby sitter won’t be available.
- Parking spots can be booked for attendees with special needs.
- Barrier-free public transport information is provided before the event.
- Dietary requirement-compliant, healthy, nutritious food will be served throughout the day. Our caterer has several options available if you have dietary needs – we always offer vegan and gluten-free options. If you have an allergy, please let us know before the conference at [email protected].
- Free wi-fi and power outlets are always provided.
Improving ourselves is what we aim for. If you feel we’re not doing a good job or you think we should prioritize a certain aspect, let us know.
We organize events for a bigger cause — we want modern Tech Community to become a better place for developers and enthusiasts alike by encouraging professional growth opportunities, skills evolution and nurturing passion for the craft.
Are you with us? Let’s collaborate! We are looking for partnership opportunities and are open to any brilliant ideas you might have.
1021 EB Amsterdam